WAL Hydraulic cylinder 22 ton
- Precision engineered, European manufactured and designed, at 10.4 pounds it is a bit larger and a little more of a brute than the 18 ton unit.
- With 22 tons of pressing and pulling hydraulic power the cylinder is a compact size and not overly heavy.
- Designed for everyday use in auto repair shops.
- Can be used with all our passenger car tools and carriage beams M10-M22 with the proper adaptor.
- The punching socket can be hit with a hammer to increase the pressure to 3 times the force.
- This is handy when pressing off a rusted axle shaft.
- Automatic piston return.
- Weight: 10.4 pounds (4,7 kg) Stroke: 70 mm.
Parts in the set:
1-1090-02 - Hydraulic cylinder 22 ton
086-6 - Punching socket M22x2,5
RES 1090-01-09 - Press plate M24x3
RES 1090-01-10 - Adjustable press rod 100mm, M24
09-1090-01-11 - Lid for cylinder gable
RES 1090-02-04 - Press axle 151mm, M24x3
RES 1090-05-02 - Adjustable press rod 109mm, M24
RES4024 - Flange nut M18
RES4026 - Carriage beam M18/M22, 250mm
RES4306 - Hydraulic quick coupling, male